Privacy and Cookies
Data Protection and Privacy
Personal Information that you supply to us may be used in a number of ways to facilitate your riding club membership. It should be noted that as we are affiliated to the British Horse Society as a British Riding Club, your personal information will be shared with them in order to fulfil your BRC membership benefits and they may share with associates for the purpose of fulfilling your full membership benefits i.e. insurance providers.
We / BRC will automatically contact you about your membership: for example, to ensure you receive your membership benefits, to tell you about news, activities and events. This includes sending you a regular magazine, Club Newsletter, email updates, information on other membership benefits, Club news and notification of events & competitions. We may publish competition times and results in the public domain. All data will be held safely.
First of all I like to thank you for visiting this site. Now that browser for storage on your computer. If you want to know more about them then there is a useful and slightly complicated explanation on Wikipedia, HTTP Cookies.
Where do the cookies come from?
- So that we can measure the popularity of our site, where people come from and other general statistics, we use Site Metre. It may store cookies to track new and repeat visitors. It does not have any detail on who you are.
- Cookies used on this site do not contain any personal information.
- Any information collected is anonymous and generalised.
- This site will not sell any email addresses and names to any third party
- Any email addresses/names left in comments or mentioned in emails sent to me will be kept private and not sold to anyone
- Your privacy is respected at all times
If you wish to know how to remove cookies then AboutCookies.org should be of help.